Now that Brent and I are back from our honeymoon, it’s time to get back on track! I recently joined Weight Watchers and can’t wait to start eating healthy home-cooked meals now that vacation time is over.
This Weight Watchers Meal Plan covers 5 days and reflect my daily allocation of 42 points.
Find These Recipes:
- Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Chocolate Banana Protein Shake (adapted slightly)
- Chopped Mexican Salad (an original, recipe coming soon!)
- Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl (an original, recipe coming soon!)
Not all of these sources include the Weight Watchers Smart Points value for each recipe, but just from looking at them, I can tell that they are all very healthy and low in points!
One big thing I’m changing up this week is weaning myself from my SlimFast addiction. Pretty much every morning for breakfast, I’ve been having a SlimFast shake (I’m obsessed with the High Protein Creamy Chocolate….so good!). But now that I’ve joined Weight Watchers, I’m realized how high in points it is (with 1% milk, it’s 7 points!!).
So it’s time for me to step out of my comfort zone and try something a little bit more Weight Watchers friendly. This week, I’ve chosen to adapt a chocolate banana shake recipe I found.
Chocolate Banana Protein Shake
- 1/2 scoop SlimFast High Protein Creamy Chocolate shake mix
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tbsp rolled oats