Yay, let’s collaborate!
I am currently accepting guest bloggers! Read the guidelines below and fill out the form to get started.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Because I strive to put out a high quality of content on my blog, each blog post should be interesting, entertaining, and/or include actionable tips.
I accept posts on a variety of topics, including lifestyle, relationships, home decor, DIY, recipes, fitness, and blogging tips. Unfortunately at this time I am not looking for anything on the topics of mental health disorders, parenting, or Christian-related.
Submit for Guest Post Approval
Please use the form below to provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and I will let you know the date I will need your post by.
Once approved, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Each Guest Post Submission Should Include:
- A post that is at least 500 words (please provide a link to your post’s Google Doc)
- A blog post title with a score of at least 72 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote